FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lenovo S410p Touch Laptop Review


Freedom from Fear. Anti-Rootkit, Anti-malware, Traffic Filter: Secures Personal Data.


I recently bought this Lenovo S410p Touch Laptop, where it really was actually not what I'm looking for back then but turned out to be exactly what I was looking for!  Do you get what I mean?  Now I just could not live without it.  I got so used to the touch
screen that funny I find myself touching the screen of other monitors and realize it does not work that way when it doesn't respond!


The size is just right for me, I've personally used a netbook of which the screen is 10" and an old laptop which had a 15" screen.  For the smaller one, I was fine with it but then once I used the Lenovo S410p, realized that it was too small to see details of text and pictures and I could only play a limited number of games, even facebook games won't run smoothly in it.  I was not able to open multiple tabs at once without sacrificing the speed of the computer, and which eventually turns tasks into 'not responding' state and have to close everything altogether.  For the latter which had a bigger screen, I found it too heavy to even consider portable, it was such a hassle to bring along.  It easily got overheated and it was way too thick.

The Lenovo S410p ideapad is really light and very stylish, having a 14" screen and a sophisticated and elegant appearance. The keyboard looks smooth and stylish and responds to just a slight touch making it comfortable by your hands and fingers to use.  The graphics are really nice in HD and the sounds are great and loud!  The webcam is of high quality where I can easily take photos and videos with the camera.  I can personally attest to its long battery life of around 4-5 hours.  Most importantly, it has a one key recovery that I have never used but find extremely handy in case of emergency.  



I am happy to have gotten a great deal of a laptop with the Lenovo S410p Touch and got my money's worth.  It is way cheaper than any other brand of touch screen laptops out there with almost the same specifications and features.  Plus, the Windows 8 system truly maximizes the touchscreen and there have been many circumstances it has kept my hands free of the mouse.  It feels like having a laptop and tablet in one!  See more Lenovo items at http://www.lenovo.com/sa/en/

Specifications

  • Windows 8 OS
  • 14" HD LED Multi-Touch
  • Core i5 i5 4200U (1.6GHz/1600MHz/3MB L3)
  • 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD
  • Nvidia GeForce GT720M 2G
  • LAN: Lenovo b/g/n
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • Webcam: 720p HD
  • 4 cell battery

Here's a link to their main website:
http://www.lenovo.com/sa/en/
Here's a link to the Lenovo S410p Touch Laptop:
http://shop.lenovo.com/sa/en/laptops/lenovo/s-series/s410p/#tab-features

My Rating:



Microsoft Store

No comments:

Post a Comment