FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hi-5 TV Show


My toddlers are a fan of this TV show, they watch it on Disney Channel and Disney Junior.  In a way, this helps me out because during these hours of watching television, especially Hi-5, I can relax, do things around the house, or write for awhile.  All without worrying about whatever they might be doing instead, like fighting over toys,
touching stuff they shouldn't or just being naughty toddlers.

Disney's Hi-5 show is very attractive, even for me, because it is so colorful.  The cast seem to enjoy what they are doing, the have big smiles on their faces and dance very lively!  They influence my kids to do the same, they dance along with the beat and music.  I highly recommend this show because aside from creating happy vibes for kids, they also have a lot of stories to tell and lessons to teach and be learned while having fun!


The creator is the same person who made bananas alive in Bananas in Pyjamas, when her children were probably no longer fascinated with the talking bananas. So what she aimed for then was to make a show for children of all ages, and I say she did a pretty good job with that.  Hi-5 is an Australian band, and are cast of the Australian TV show, with five cast members and now on its fourteenth season. The current cast members are Ainsley, Dayen, Tanika, Mary, and Stevie.  I believe this will have a lot more seasons to come in the future.

Here's one of my kids' favorite tunes from Season 13:



Here's a performance from Season 14:


Let your kids sing, jump and dance too along with Hi-5 tunes!  It's a sure way to distract them from anything else and shake off your own stress.  It's so delightful to have my sons around, cherishing in my heart moments like these for I know I will surely miss it once they're all grown-up.

Visit the Disney Store http://www.disneystore.com/ for cool Disney items! 

Here's a link to their main website:
Here's their official YouTube channel:

My Rating:




MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment