FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Monday, November 10, 2014

Minecraft Pocket Edition! an Android Game


I have heard of Minecraft when it was new and rising up the ranks. Curious, I checked some reviews and was appalled by what I saw then- it was a survival type game, with blocky pixels and an open sandbox gameplay, which were 3 of my least favorite game features. If I were to review it before, I would have given it a 2, or 3
at most over 10. What a big difference a little more knowledge would make! I learned that it was also a Lego-type game, meaning you build pixelly blocks of sand, mud, bricks, water, fire, steel (every basic building block is here). I could virtually create anything, any place I want! I had a great time playing Minecraft - Pocket Edition since, creating my own rollercoaster stage with moving carts, going up and down dungeons, high places and through forests. Minecraft is also available on the PC, Linux, Android, iOS, Playstation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One.

The Minecraft Menu page says that it is a pixelly game right at the start.



Here is your generic character, and the boxes below are building blocks- concrete, cement, wood, bricks, hay, and the trusty torch.

With patience, time and planning, your starting map with grasses and seas will look like this epic town.

Wow! A pixelly epic fire-breathing dragon! I wonder if I can make something as creative as that.


Imagination is your limit, and Minecraft is your Oyster. Over here I see a Massive Meteor crashing to the earth.

You know, I have been saying this, and I will say it again - Minecraft is the new generations' Lego. It fostered my creativity and imagination and made my brain think and analyze. I lack the talents to make an epic map or a dragon, but I commend and praise this game for its potential in the right hands. I don't mind the pixel type graphics in this game. The tag price of Minecraft - Pocket Edition is a steal at 268.79php. Believe me, every peso is worth it. If you are worried about the file size, think nothing of it- it is only 12.85 mb and I will definitely make room for Minecraft - Pocket Edition in my Nexus 7 tablet. I will go as far as to say that there is nothing like it in the Android Play Store now. 

Visit http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/home for Minecraft games.

Minecraft Toys and Games

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment