FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Quaker Oatmeal Squares in Cinnamon Flavor

My kids love cereal anytime of the day, breakfast, snack or late night.  So do I, who doesn't?  It is delicious, nutritious and very handy for moms like me!  I have tried various kinds, and recently I ran into a new one.  Quaker brand, and all the while I had it attached to oatmeal.  Oats first registers in my mind when I hear Quaker, but their product - Quaker Oatmeal Squares with a hint of Cinnamon -  makes the difference!


I am not fond of Cinnamon, since I think of it as sticky and wet, plus the taste seem to be stuck in my tongue for it lasts a few days in my mouth.  Even just thinking of it feels like I am tasting it.  It is just too flavorful.  Though I know a lot of people love cinnamon, my entire family does and even my brother would ask me to have some of his favorite cinnamon rolls.



So here are the pros of the Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal- it is great to munch on without the need of adding milk.  If with milk, it may be eaten plain instead of the usual cereal with fruit toppings like berries.  I think it can be a good addition to party trail mixes because of its fun shape, and healthy too rather than just sweets.  This is the only cinnamon flavored food I have eaten dry.



Well, how about the cons?  It is not crunchy, when I first took a bite, my first impression was that it's hard, somewhere between crunchy and the consistency of nougat.  Maybe because it's not filled with air anyway like cereal balls.  I remember how it was when I ate the last few of my breakfast, I felt like a kitten chewing on a ball of yarn!  The lines on it melted into long threads.  So my advice, do not put too much on your bowl otherwise make sure you can gobble it all up quickly.  One other thing I noticed is It looks full as if a tiny throw pillow like there's a filling inside, but there's none.


Overall I believe cinnamon lovers will love this, the Quaker Oatmeal Squares with a hint of Cinnamon is not ordinary but made with a good twist in flavor!  But for me, I guess I'll stick to the old fashioned Quaker Oats

Here's a link to their main website:

More Quaker Products

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment