FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Monday, November 10, 2014

Eskulin, Disney Donald Duck Shampoo

I have used various brands of kids shampoos trying to find the right scent for my sons.  I have learned that each works differently with each of them.  One in particular, my three-year-old, perspires a lot that even his hair gets
sweaty.  It's like he has just taken a bath, only not smelling fresh anymore, even after just a few hours after bathtime.  Until I found the Eskulin blue, Disney Donald Duck shampoo.


I have tried and tested it, it has a really good scent that lasts all day, even if my son gets all worked up and sweaty his hair still has a trace of this shampoo's smell.  So far this is the only one that has worked for my toddler and no other kids shampoo has a long-lasting smell for him.  The consistency is thick and rubbing only a small amount on hair will do.  It comes at an affordable price too, at 120 Philippine pesos for a 200ml bottle.

I have tried their Mickey Mouse shampoo, which smells good too but won't last long with sweaty hear.  I have seen other variations for girls, like Tinkerbell and Disney princess, though I won't be trying it because all my kids are boys.


I am very satisfied with Eskulin Donald Duck and I highly recommend this to moms who may have the same concern as I had.



My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment