FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Frabelle Yummy Hotdog

My kids love hotdog, rarely a kid doesn't, my three-year-old son who just started talking a few weeks back said 'hot-dog' as his first non-babble word!


I have browsed and tried almost all kinds available in the grocery, looking for which is cheap that would greatly help in my food budgeting, and I literally got what I paid
for.  Those hotdogs are soft and flabby.  It's dry and could easily crumble to bits when you slice it, and the taste could be so bland, well what would I expect?

Frabelle Brand has proven their name to me, both their Yummy and Bossing variety, either regular or cheesedog, is well worth its price and delicious!  Well, they taste the same for me, they have the same price anyway.  These hotdogs are firm, juicy and as red as the well known brand out there in the market.  Well that famous brand's advertisement says that kids can tell once they taste their hotdog, with that signature brand's taste.  What I say is, with Frabelle, you almost cannot tell the difference.  It is the closest one, if not parallel to, and the price is way lower.  I would highly recommend it to all moms on a budget! 

Here's a link to their main website and facebook page:
http://frabelle.com/
https://www.facebook.com/frabellefoods

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment