FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Flintstones Gummies Complete. Fun Vitamins!

LEGO® Juniors: Introduce your child to the world of building.

The Flintstones is a classic.  I grew up watching these cartoons and I have also taken their vitamins myself, but those were a bit hard but chewable ones.  They now have gummy vitamins, just like gummy bears only not bears but the Flintstones cast!  Though my kids do not know them because television shows have greatly
evolved to computer generated ones, they still enjoy taking it because of the fun colors and figures in each gummy.

In this bottle we see Fred, Pebbles and Dino gummies!  They come in these colors.  My eldest says orange is sour, and purple is sweet, red must be berries.  The smell is pleasantly sweet too!

So you might think, gummy means all sugar and sweets, right?  But here, look at all those vitamins packed in one!  I believe this covers immunity, bone, eye, overall health and energy.

It's recommended for children 2 years and older to prevent choking, and only once per day.  Four-year-olds get lucky, they can have two!  Be warned though, it should definitely be kept out of reach of kids!  In my experience kids always ask for more, they can't get enough.

Even if the lid is designed for safety, there is still a risk, you never know how smart kids are these days.  My son himself is even the one who reminds me it's time to take it, he points at it and says "aahh."  I make sure it's way out of his and even standing on a stool's reach.

During the first few days my toddler was making a fit to have more, but he eventually understood that I would only give him one gummy a day.  Though he still makes attempts, well, he is just so persistent. Here is my favorite Flintstone, Pebbles!

Flintstones Gummies Complete is worth your money!

These vitamins are given to my kids regularly by their grandmother who lives in the U.S., either sending us with other stuff in a cargo, or whenever she visits us.  The price in Philippine pesos would probably be around P290.00 for the smallest bottle of 70 pcs, cheapest price it could go and still worth it at just around 4pesos per gummy.  However, I do not think it is available here in our country.  If it was, I strongly believe it would be hard to find.  So this review is for those who would have easy access or probably have relatives in the US who can get it for them too =)

It is indeed effective as my son has maintained his weight and is never a picky eater.  He eats his meals and munches almost all day.  I'm thankful he is also not prone to sickness.  Giving vitamins to my toddler has never been this easy!  It also gives me as a busy mom a lot of convenience rather than syrup and using a medicine cup, which could be really sticky and messy at times.  They love this vitamin and I love it too.  I would highly recommend Flintstones Gummies Complete to moms out there!

Here's a link to their main website:

More Flintstones Vitamins
My Rating:

MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment