FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Friday, November 7, 2014

Joy Dishwashing Liquid, With A Touch of Olay

Without a helper, I would have to do chores myself around the house, with washing dishes a routine not only once during the day especially with kids around I have a lot of cooking and washing to do all day.  I have constantly looked for ways and things that could help me out to make my life a bit easier, and Joy Dishwashing Liquid With A Touch of Olay is one of those that I have found!


This new product of Joy is colored white, unlike the usual yellow for lemon, green and blue varieties of dishwashing liquids in the supermarket.  I have been ignoring it for some time when I buy groceries, because it was significantly expensive than other brands and even other Joy dishwashing liquids, their blue anti-bacterial was what I usually bought.  One time, I gave it a try, and I never switched back! 


Joy with Olay is indeed soft and gentle on the hands, my fingers have gotten wounds and even cracked from time to time due to harshness of soap and frequent washing of dishes, but it all went away when I started using it.  It is really effective in getting oil off, I used to wash twice but now once is enough, so it is really not that expensive. Its consistency is thick, like concentrated, so just a drop will do for a couple of plates.  It smells good too! 


I buy the big sachet 600ml refill pack.  The bigger the more savings you get.  I highly recommend the Joy Dishwashing Liquid With A Touch of Olay!


My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment