FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tommee Tippee Pacifier

Baby could be fussy at times but won't drink milk, you probably had baby burp too but is still cranky, and isn't interested in playing peek-a-boo.  He seems sleepy but just won't sleep.  What could he want?  Something to soothe him and relax him, lull him to sleep.  Aside from singing a lullaby, cradling and rocking to sleep, baby might need a pacifier.  A crying baby could be frustrating for moms and this little help from
Tommee Tippee Pacifier might be exactly what you need.


Having tried different brands and shapes and sizes out there in baby stores, I found that Tommee Tipee is the best.  It seems to fit right in his tiny mouth and he would suck on it comfortably, while I myself feel at ease knowing its benefits and strong features as being BPA free and orthodontic.  It lasts long too, unlike any other I've tried which eventually get torn and look worn out due to frequent sucking and sterilizing.  There was also one type which my son would spit out, or look like he's going to throw up.  Well, it may be because of the shape or size. Some would also be filled with water when washed with soapy water, which could be bit hard to shake off.

They have different kinds of pacifiers, but this one is exactly what my baby has.  It's the everyday pacifier which is transparent with a light shade of blue.  I say it's not that colorful, no cute design nor flashy but whatever works for my baby works for me too.  Tommee Tipee has other pacifiers like air style, every daynight time and funto suit whichever moms prefer.

Here's a link to their main website:
Here's a link to their main website for pacifiers:

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment