FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Disney Steam Bottle Sterilizer

My steam bottle sterilizer proves to be so useful and convenient to use.  Back then I remember still using a pot to boil water, which was time consuming and also needed a lot of water.  Aside from that, bottles eventually become clouded or fogged and look old after the first few sterilizations.




When I was pregnant with my now three-year-old son, I bought this Disney sterilizer and I'm glad I did.  It was way cheaper than other brands available at the Baby Company at the SM Mall.  I was attracted by the cute design too, to partner with the Disney bottles I bought.   It can hold up to six bottles with a holding rack inside, tong, and measuring cup for water.  It just needs a small amount of water put into the stainless basin to steam off.  I's automatic, so I do not have to time it, it automatically goes off so I can do anything else without worrying of leaving bottles dried out if using a pot.  Around eight minutes and it's done.  It has served its purpose well.  It is still working now and still being used for bottles of my youngest son.  I highly recommend it for moms and moms-to-be shopping for baby!

Visit the Disney Store http://www.disneystore.com/ for cool Disney stuff!

Here's a link to The Filipino Mall selling it online:

More Bottle Sterilizers
Check Out *RARE Selections Here!

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment