FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cooking Mama 3 Shop and Chop - Nintendo DS Game

Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop has been influential to me, aside from having so much fun playing it, I have had a lot of learning experiences from it. I have learned how to prepare meals like mixing ingredients, measuring and kneading before baking, slicing and chopping vegetables, frying and boiling.  I wish I was still a little girl and this would
have been a wish come true, shopping using a cute little cart and picking out colorful vegetables, playing Mom and cooking and baking!  Here are some snapshots of my favorite game:

Here's Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop for the Nintendo DS platform, which is the only gadget you can play it on.

I am excited to spend time with Mama and learn how to cook the dish she will be teaching me!

I feel like an expert swirling back and forth this hand mixer, to mix all the flour, eggs and sugar I prepared for baking cookies.

I need to carefully move the stylus here, up and down, to thinly and finely slice these red tomatoes.

I am controlling the stove's temperature here for boiling and simmering dishes, for the taste to turn out just right.

Now I'm shopping for more fresh ingredients!  Though this is just a mini game and more of a quick commercial break from cooking.

Cooking seems pretty simple when Mama gives the instructions, but I sometimes need to figure out how to do things myself, but it's all part of the challenge, and nothing compares to the satisfaction and pride of acquiring a gold medal for cooking a dish to perfection!

The graphics are not HD or LED like the technology on other consoles, but I don't mind it because the picture is still crystal clear anyway.

This Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop game can be bought from Toys R Us or Toy Kingdom, or conveniently online.  I am very satisfied with it having played the previous Cooking Mama games 1 and 2. Its cuteness never wears off!

Visit http://www.nintendosforsale.com/Default.asp or http://store.nintendo.co.uk/ for more Nintendo games.

Here's the link to Nintendo's Website for Cooking Mama 3:
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/6Lt3z_0XH71MyrfBiFdpQd96Z8ZYM98K
Cooking Mama 3 on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking_Mama_3:_Shop_%26_Chop

More Cooking Mama Games

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment