FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Friday, November 14, 2014

Moy Zoo by Frojo Apps


Here's another game from Frojo Apps!  I just recently posted my review on Moy 3 - Virtual Pet Game, and now they have a new game, Moy Zoo.  This game starts with me given a small land which is setup with an entrance and a path leading inside, so I start by building
exhibits. I create a fenced area to put animals in, keep them happy by feeding them and cleaning up.  I also put some food stands and decorations to keep my Moy visitors satisfied and happy. I earn coins from doing this and use it late on for.  It's easy to earn coins here, it comes by just maintaining my zoo, and I can get an instant 100 coins by watching a few second ads.  Here are some screenshots of my game:


Loading my game...

I'm excited to enter my Moy Zoo!

And here it is!  I manage my zoo, track my level, use settings and tools icons, and click the small tv for bonus coins.


Here are my happy giraffes and polar bears.  Clicking on an exhibit allows me to change the terrain, like savannah and snowy here.  I can also add rocks, grass, and trees.


Colorful Moys are visiting my zoo. Animals found here are zebras, bears, giraffe, lion, monkeys, and on higher levels we can get endangered species like tigers, pandas and magically, a unicorn!

This game very much reminds me of the old Zoo Tycoon game, where in both games, I design and manage my own zoo keeping both animals and customers satisfied.  Overall, this game is fun though the graphics are not so clear and the animals aren't that cute unless you reach a higher level and unlock better looking animals.  It is somehow slow you can't keep on clicking away, and the graphics are old school for me.  Maybe if they made the game's file size a little bigger I think the graphics would have been a lot better.  Moy Zoo can just be downloaded free from Google Play Store and it's pretty small, at 6.56 mb in size.

Here's the link to Moy 3 on Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frojo.moy3.android&hl=en
Here's the link to its developer Frojo Apps:
http://www.frojoapps.com/
Here's the link for more Frojo Apps games on Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Frojo+Apps&hl=en

See Moy Virtual Pet Review
More Moy Games
Check Out *RARE Selections Here!

My Rating:

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment