FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Monday, November 10, 2014

Master Kids Ben 10 Shampoo

Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc.

My number one and first choice on kids shampoo for my three-year-old son is Eskulin blue, I have made a review on it previously.  However, I believe mothers have that instinct to always shop for new stuff for their kids and try out new products, including checking out and smelling kids shampoos in the supermarket.



After using different brands that work well for each of my four sons, I found this as an alternative to my preferred
shampoo for my toddler, the Ben 10 green shampoo.  It has a bubblegum scent which lasts long throughout the day too.  Though its consistency is not that thick, applying a small amount on your child's hair is enough to make it bubbly.  It also is very easy to fit on a budget, only around 50 pesos for a 75ml bottle, or $15 for a 150ml bottle.


It works well too for my son who's in gradeschool. I remember the first time he used it, screaming "mom" while he was in the shower, for me to find out just because his shampoo was green like something of an alien's!  Now that's some fun shampoo!

Master Kids also have these other colors and scents, but the ones I usually see available in the grocery are Ben 10, Batman and Spiderman.


My Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment