FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Thursday, November 6, 2014

EQ Colors Brand Diaper

Being a mom of four, two of which are toddlers and one newborn, makes me feel like a diaper expert.  I have tried so many brands and types to find out which would fit each child best, what would be most comfortable for them and of course, it must also work for me.  It has been a lengthy process trying to find one which does not
leak most of the time, belts attached firmly in place, and lasts through the night, and not make them cranky babies.  Out of all those diapers, I remember one in particular that I will surely never buy again.


I saw this EQ colors in the supermarket once, a big pack with a 'yellow tag'


meaning it should be a good deal at it's price and I get some small bonus item for buying it.  I thought it was alright because I have tried other EQ varieties, like EQ dry and plus, and I have learned the hard way that this type is the worst!


Apparently when soiled, it becomes cold and feels like gel, just like a cold compress.  Imagine having a cold underwear, like it came from the fridge?  Oh my poor baby how uncomfortable it must have been.  I made sure I changed him when it was soiled even once, because it also crumbles even if not full.  My toddler being a toddler, keeps on moving and the wet diaper seems to fall apart when he sits down. There came a time when he was in his play yard, my toddler's shorts fell off and I saw the diaper's butt torn and the crumbs avalanched to the playmat like little crystal gels!  It was a messy scene and I had to clean up right away or my baby will might eat it!


The picture I put here is the EQ Colors XL size, in orange.  EQ Colors also has pink, green and blue for small, medium and large respectively.  It costs 175 Philippine pesos each, only the number of diaper changes, the smaller the size, more you get in each pack. 


I am very dissatisfied. It has never happened to me before with other diapers, I do not want to be in that stressful situation and I would not want this to happen to anyone either.


My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment