FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mothercare All We Know Baby Shampoo

In my years of experience as a mom of four trying different brands which work well for my kids, so far Mothercare All We Know baby shampoo has been the most fragrant! It has a heavenly smell, so much like perfume that even I would want to put
it on!  It's consistency is thick so it is not that expensive to use, just a little amount on my palm is enough to make my son's hair so bubbly.


This has been a gift for my youngest son on his baby shower when he was still in my tummy.  The problem was, my newborn developed rashes on his face a few hours after the first time he took a bath, and this was the shampoo I used and I did not put anything on his face except water.  It got worse because I failed to analyze earlier that his shampoo was the allergen.  I had to apply a thin layer of cream on his face to control the redness and rash.  His face is back to the flawless normal now.


Anyway, my toddler ended up using it, and it works fine with him.  He hasn't developed any rashes or allergies so far.  But I did not go on buying the same product because its perfumy smell doesn't last long, especially on my son whose hair gets sweaty too.

So, I wouldn't recommend it for newborns.  Maybe my baby's skin is just too sensitive, well, as compared to his siblings when they were a baby, his is surely more prone to rashes, redness and all.  However, every child is different, and 
Mothercare All We Know baby shampoo may work just great for your baby just like it does on my toddler.



Here are their branch locations:  Bonifacio High Street, Robinsons Galleria, Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Edsa Shangri-La, Abreeza Mall, SM City Davao.
Here's a link to their main website and facebook page:
http://www.mothercare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment