FilthyFragrance.com
VenueKings.com
English

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Club Penguin Review - A COOL New World!

Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc.

My son has been asking me for some time to get the so-called Club Penguin , having watched its enticing commercial on Disney Channel.  Around a week ago, his wish was finally granted.  I have been hesitant at first because coming from the big name Disney, I thought it would come expensive, then I found out you can actually download it and register for free.  Club Penguin is a great game as I see it fit for my
son.  It's one awesome Disney game.

I walked him through the first steps.  You are to create your own cute little penguin at Club Penguin http://play.clubpenguin.com/ then choose its color and give it a name. I received an email regarding this activity before my son's account was activated and I was asked for permission to let him play.  This has given me assurance that my son will be in a safe environment, given the precaution that has become necessary nowadays in online activities, even for adults. They ensure this through word filters and live moderators.  In their website, http://www.clubpenguin.com/safety extremely helpful online tips for both parents and kids can be found.  Kids are taught and encouraged to be polite and kind to other players, making them feel that being respectable is COOL! 


Free Shipping Site Wide On Any Order Over $50 - Now At MelissaAndDoug.com! Use Code: FSFIFTY!

Blue Penguin
It's just been a couple of days now since we created a penguin at http://www.clubpenguin.com/welcome and I do see how much fun my son is having with Club Penguin . Playing it even for free has given him a lot of things to do and lots of stuff to acquire. I haven't paid a cent, and I guess what this truly means is "not yet" because he has been telling me all about it and showing me what he's doing and I know once he became a member he would jump for joy! Your child's penguin can initially adopt two puffles, a  furry pet that's all my son has talked about now.  It could either be a blue puffle or a red one, and all other colors are for the members.  A member can adopt incredibly 75 puffles! A membership entitles you to unlock all items such as penguin clothing and accessories. You can also buy a skate board, igloos and beautiful backgrounds of igloos. They have membership options good for a month, 6 months or 12 months for endless fun!

Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc.


Dancing Penguin
The Club Penguin World is shown conveniently and attractively in a map, guiding you wherever you want to go. It has beach forts, a cove mine, plaza, town, stadium, puffle park and puffle hotel docks. In the plaza there are puffle shops and a pizza store.  My son's imagination has clearly gone beyond here and I see other Club Penguin players are on the same page, as he chatted with other penguins and pretended to be the boss then asked them "Who wants a job?" then everybody answered "Me! Me!" They all pretended as pizza shop employees.  The town has a coffee shop too, a clothes shop, and a dance club to party all day! Penguins can engage in fun snowball fights! Create your penguin here http://www.clubpenguin.com/welcome Club Penguin is available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.  See cool stuff at http://www.clubpenguin.com/products?country=US then you can choose your country.

My Rating:



LEGO® Brand Disney Princess lets your child build fairytale scenes.
Build and play scenes from THE LEGO® Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment